YMCA National Swimming and Diving YMCA National Swimming and Diving HEALTHY COMPETITION
SKILLS FOR LIFE

National YMCA Competitive Swimming And Diving

Information For The YMCA Competitive Swim Community

Quick Links:  Home     Discussion Forum      Officials      Trainers     

Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
General Questions
 YMCA of the USA Competitive Swimming and Diving Fo :Group Representatives :General Questions
Message Icon Topic: ymca usa affiliation steps to completion Post Reply Post New Topic
drjim

Quote drjim Replybullet Topic: ymca usa affiliation steps to completion
    Posted: Feb/05/2012 at 2:30pm
We are looking to make our ymca program a USA affiliated program.  Is there a specific method of doing this or do we go directly to the USA New Club section and work through it that way? Is there a representative who can assist us in this?

Thank you
Dr. Jim
IP IP Logged
joel black
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Quote joel black Replybullet Posted: Feb/13/2012 at 11:18am
Dr. Jim......  There is help available in your state area through the LSC (Local Swim Committee) which is a club's local contact with USA Swimming. Check with your LSC and contact the "Registration Chairman" who will be glad to give you a hand. If you go to the USA Swimming web pages you can find listings for each LSC in the country, as well as general help to become a USA Swimming registered member club. I would recommend that you make a personal contact with your LSC registrations chair ASAP. The personal touch is always the best, and she/he can answer all of your questions.

Joel Black
National Officials' Chair 
Joel Black
IP IP Logged
Brayan8100

Quote Brayan8100 Replybullet Posted: Nov/06/2012 at 11:41am
Certain two facts on this post unequivocally the best we have all had.I'm agreed that can find listings for each LSC in the country, as well as general help to become a USA Swimming registered member club.I am going to glance up this web site usually on my PC.Everything said above is completely true!pool supplies

Edited by Brayan8100 - Nov/07/2012 at 10:31am
Brayan
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version